- Valentine's Day Science
- Ever wonder how perfume is made? We ran a camp called iLoveScience in 2010 that got to the bottom of how to make the perfect fragrance. Anyone can do it! Learn how different molecules evaporate off skin at different rates depending on their structure: head, heart, and base notes make from esters and essential oils.
- EYH STEM Career Day
- The EYH program is currently FULL. To be placed on the waiting list, please call our office at (814) 865-0083. Join us on campus for a full day of science enrichment, a mini career fair, and a chance to work with Penn State students, graduate students and faculty. Young women have a chance to ponder their future in STEM disciplines. It will be a day to remember!
- High School Science Day
- As part of the Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics (CUWiP), Penn State is hosting a High School Science Day for female high school students. Registration due on December 20th, 2013.
- Insoluble Science Challenge
- Check out the all new digital film competition at Penn State for grades 5-11! Registrations accepted until December 29th, video upload deadline January 13, 2014! Win fantastic prizes and Science-U camps scholarships! Funding provided by Restek.